The BBC and other leading news outlets have featured ATC’s Chief Scientist Dr. Paul Thomas in perhaps the most significant news in the truffle world in generations: the first commercially farmed truffle using scientific methods that ATC has been applying in North America has been harvested in the UK. “After a decade of waiting, Dr. Thomas believes that his other sites will also start producing truffles… and believes it will be the start of a whole new industry.”READ MORE
"Truffles: The Most Expensive Food in the World"
Cultivating black European truffles can be 10 times more profitable than growing wine grapes.
Learn how you can succeed at cultivating your own black truffle orchards.
Science + Knowledge = Success
Anyone can plant truffle trees, but actually
harvesting truffles depends on science and knowledge.
To be successful at truffle cultivation requires extensive knowledge – knowledge that’s based on rigorous science and largely unavailable in the public domain. Many people have planted truffle trees without science, only to see no truffles. American Truffle Company brings world-class, cutting-edge truffle science, customized and applied to your specific soil, microclimate and other conditions so you have the best science and knowledge at your disposal – science and knowledge that are unavailable anywhere else in the public domain.
Who's behind all this truffle business?
Dr. Paul Thomas
WHY PARTNER WITH ATC?
WE BRING THE SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGERigorous science marks the difference between success and failure in truffle cultivation. Constantly pushing the scientific envelope, we publish only about 10% of our scientific findings. The remaining 90% is shared only within our client-partner community.
WE'RE INVESTED IN YOUR SUCCESSWe have a vested interest in your successin producing truffles. We succeed and get paid only if and when you succeed.
WE'RE WITH YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAYWe hold your hand at every step. You’ll always know exactly how to do things right, the first time. Your investment is too important to take a “try-and-see-and-fail” approach. Our scientific methodology is bespoke to your specific soil, microclimate and other conditions, never one-size-fits all, because it doesn’t.
WE BRING DISTRIBUTION NETWORKS & RELATIONSHIPSOn behalf of all our client-partners, ATC has built a strong brand and distribution relationships with top chefs who demand the best truffles. We enable direct distribution of truffles you produce, bypassing any middlemen or wholesalers.
NEWSVIEW ALL -
Making history: American Truffle Company’s Chief Scientist Dr. Paul Thomas has harvested the FIRST EVER cultivated British truffle.The BBC and other leading news outlets have featured American Truffle Company's (ATC) Chief Sci...
- Plus, size doesn’t matter and other news… Summer is the time for soil amendment for...
- Nob Hill Gazette (July) THEN (2008, Munich): A man walks into a restaurant: a young Stanford gr...